lichess.org
Donate

how can be?

es.lichess.org/a5nZJsar/white

In the game I had some advantage, +1.61 (later lost the game to a trick i didnt see)

My oponent has 0 errors, 0 mistakes, only 10 centipawn loss but at one point he was 1.61 pawns down... How can be?

10 centipawn loss per move multiplied by 20 moves makes +2.00 evaluation. It just happened gradually an not in the form of mistakes.
Me too. None of the moves seemed hard enough for only a computer to spot. So end the bitterness. (Spewing out cheating accusations is not only silly, but also shows bad sportsmanship.) But to be on topic, the second post is right. I also like to point out that we all play perfect games, but rarely. I can recall winning multiple perfect games on gameknot, with no mistakes or inaccuracies.
Is not a cheat acussation, I have posted because I can't understand how in the middle of a game you can be 1.6 pawns down and never make any mistake error or blunder.

You accused your opponent of cheating in the spectator's chat.
Seems slightly suspicious but I am 99% sure he did not cheat. Moves looked all logical and that is what happens when you make logical moves.
#6 I done in chat, to him, as I am sure he cheated, because he took 2 minutes to come with the 20...f4 move and then a flawless following moves, including spoting instantaneous the mistake I made by moving the incorrect rook.

#7 How can you be 99% sure? You do not have the game timing, and after game all can seems logical. In game things are not so easy.
No, the game timing is imprecise, showing up to 60 seconds. He took much mote hna that.

Again, the whole point was not to acuse him (i done personally) and took measure (blocked).

The post is to indicate there is a strange problem with the computer analisys because seems not logical to have a lost game (-1,61 to say in some way) and not to spot a single impresition, and error neither a bluder.

As a example i just played a great game, and had 11 centipawns lost and 6 impresitions (special the move 2 was a mouse slip) . es.lichess.org/NNx86KQS/black

Again and back on topic: How can be such analisys with 0 mistakes and be very low in score?

I alrready understood the centipawns its the scre/ moves so it can be a low entipawn in a lost game.

But no error/mistake/blunder?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.