lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:CosmicPegasus2006"

343 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Two words to describe China.#19

Zing Ping

CosmicPegasus2006
General Chess Discussion - Simple but sound opening vs e4?#4

@LeonTakesYourRating , sir I would suggest Sicilian because it's quite dynamic opening especially dragon variation.

CosmicPegasus2006
Off-Topic Discussion - Doubt in Heisenberg principle of uncertainty#4

@PxJ , thank you sir. It was very helpful and it means a lot to me.

CosmicPegasus2006
Off-Topic Discussion - Doubt in Heisenberg principle of uncertainty#1

Hello guys, I have a small doubt regarding the implication of H.P.U for massless particles. We know, del x × del p ≤ h/4π. If we break it, del x × del v ≤ h/4πm. Now, photons and gluons are massless s…

CosmicPegasus2006
Off-Topic Discussion - How was the big bang made?#19

@kimia_ashirley , big bang wasn't an incident of explosion in a star. The classical view of big bang came up as an incident where the universe had expanded or inflated from a singularity also known as…

CosmicPegasus2006
Off-Topic Discussion - How was the big bang made?#7

@Dukedog @GR1M_RE39R @Mantram_PateL @natbee56 , let's us bring the following and ask them what caused Big Bang. 1. Abbes George Eduard Lemaitre. 2. Albert Einstein 3. Stephen Hawking 4. James Bullock.…

CosmicPegasus2006
Off-Topic Discussion - How can I test IQ?#11

@kimia_ashirley , my official IQ is 150. U can try in an app. But it will be average. The app is IQ test by digitteria. I have given a MENSA where I got my IQ 150. Moreover, I took a stroop test where…

CosmicPegasus2006
Off-Topic Discussion - Are their any other class clowns?#2

@Pro_PrarthanaR_2009 , not basically a clown. I like to study things of higher levels with extensive brainstorming concepts. On teacher's day, a boy made my meme where everyone were enjoying the day a…

CosmicPegasus2006
Off-Topic Discussion - Cat or Dog?#19

Felis

CosmicPegasus2006
Off-Topic Discussion - Why did you make your username?#31

Constellation Pegasus is my favourite constellation. Moreover, I love to observe cosmos that's why my username is @cosmicpegasus2006 .

CosmicPegasus2006