lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Onam2101"

46 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Voice chat#3

it is ok, I can teach you chess and you can teach me English language. I will be able this afternoon from 7 to 8 30, and all this weekend. To talk through lichees you need a mic but discord is allrigh…

Onam2101
General Chess Discussion - Voice chat#1

Do you want to play a game and comment on it in English later by voice mail? Challenge me to a friendly game!

Onam2101
Lichess Feedback - A suggestion for a new feature in the inbox.#15

Do you want to play a game and comment on it in English ? Challenge me to a friendly game!

Onam2101
General Chess Discussion - Anyone want to train using the lichess voice chat?#2

I want try, Challenge me to a friendly game!

Onam2101
General Chess Discussion - What is the phone icon on the game is it voice chat#9

Do you want to play a game and comment on it in English ? Challenge me to a friendly game!

Onam2101
Lichess Feedback - I want Voice chat In PM's, Cause Typing Causes to loose Energy 🙄!:)#14

Onam2101
General Chess Discussion - how to do voice chat on lichess#17

Onam2101
Off-Topic Discussion - how to do voice chat with opponent will playing?#11

Onam2101
General Chess Discussion - playing and talking with the voice chat#1

Onam2101
Lichess Feedback - Voice chat#8

Onam2101