lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2022 begins!

@visualdennis said in #462:
> Me vs @Chesswarriors12 is supposedly to be played in 5 mins, 11:00 CET

Clearly this isn't going to happen so @Chesswarriors12 gets a yellow card. In this particular instance I have seen considerable evidence that one player has made a lot more effort and been a lot more reasonable as to scheduling than the other. I am aware that the loser of this match could end up as my next opponent, but nevertheless I think it fair to insist that @Chesswarriors12 post three reasonable times for @visualdennis to choose from with at least 24 hours' notice *in this forum*, and that be taken as his/her very last chance.
My opponent @jasperleikart didn't show up last time we scheduled on monday, and hasn't been online in over 4 days.
@esken said in #464:
> My opponent @jasperleikart didn't show up last time we scheduled on monday, and hasn't been online in over 4 days.

Per #430 the deadline is approaching and forfeit decisions will be based upon which player has made more effort to schedule the match.
Round 2, Match 67: @esken vs @jasperleikart

Both players have attempted to schedule this match. According to #464, @jasperleikart did not attend as scheduled on Monday. Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 17th April.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.