lichess.org
Donate

CWC 2022 Scheduling

@play_abc Unfortunately, the times you offered are at 3AM, 4AM, and 4AM for me, respectively. What is your availability like on weekends? I'm free all throughout 8PM - 2 AM UTC on Saturday and Sunday though I am willing to compromise if you happen to be free at other times that happen to work for me. Let me know!
Round 4, Match 306 : @mastertan vs @terra87

So far it appears neither player has posted in the forum with regards to this match. Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 19th June.
Round 4, Match 309 : @Mugwort vs @Maple-Kev

So far it appears neither player has posted in the forum with regards to this match. Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 19th June.
Round 4, Match 310 : @retardedplatypus123 vs @unjournakamura

Round 4, Match 316 : @Fumitoks vs @pknm

Round 4, Match 318 : @GRXbullet vs @tjarkvos

Loser's Bracket, Round 4, Match 294 : @acashmoney vs @gdhoward88

Loser's Bracket, Round 4, Match 292 : @grogers vs @samaman123

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.